Pressure Vessels and Piping Inspector
SectorOil & Gas
Process / Petrochem
Do you have Engineering Degree or Higher Level qualification with experience of inspecting process equipment on high hazard COMAH sites?
Our Client is a Mechanical Inspection and Engineering Company who assists major organisations within the Petrochemical and onshore Oil & Gas industry with their Asset Integrity, from inspection, failure investigation, fitness for purpose and design of repairs & modifications.
Due to several new project gains and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Inspector with knowledge of Pressure Vessels and Piping Equipment to work within the inspection team in and around the North West Region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation, writing and signing Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Amending and signing Written Schemes of Examination
- Certifying WSEs within the scope of appointment
- Knowledge of Risk Based Inspection
- Inspecting Process Equipment and Associated Equipment for Minor, Intermediate, and Major plant
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on a high hazard COMAH site
- Informing the Client of the condition of the equipment and that remedial work, repairs, maintenance or modifications may be required
- Writing, signing and issuing of:
- Inspection Reports
- Supplementary Inspection Reports
- Imminent Failure/Danger Notification Forms
- Out of Service and Return to Service Notifications Forms
- Movement Reports
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences:
- Engineering Degree or Higher Level qualification would be desirable. Candidates without a Degree but have experience working in the inspection field within a Petrochemical site or a Plant Engineering role are strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on high hazard COMAH sites, specifically Pressure Vessels and Piping Equipment is required
- Experience of specifying inspection intervals in accordance with approved codes and current Written Schemes of Examinations
- Current certification of the following is highly sort after:
- API510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
- API570 Piping Inspection
- API653 PCN L1 UT
- ASME II Senior Plant
- CSWIP Welding
- NDT Tickets
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'