Construction Contract Manager
Are you degree qualified with considerable experience working in claims management and dispute resolution on EPC contracts?
This is a unique opportunity to assist an organisation in managing one of the UK’s largest turn-key projects. This contract opportunity is a vitally important role for our client and will require an influential candidate to manage any claims and advise on the approach the business should take, producing reports and board papers on the status of the claims.
This would be a perfect opening for a seasoned Consultant with experience of major multi-million pound EPC projects, ideally within the UK Power Industry.
- Take responsibility for the management of any claims, preparing reports and board papers on the status of claims
- Meet with the management team to agree approaches and next steps associated with the existing claims
- Participate in meetings with the EPC contractor relating to claims and manage the production of associated minutes
- Draft stakeholder reports, as required
- Prepare information as necessary for external lawyers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in an appropriate subject to the role
- Accredited to a professional institution (such as ICCP/CIArb/QSi).
- Considerable experience working in claims management and dispute resolution on EPC contracts
- Experience of administering large claims from inception to settlement
- Strong IT, communications and presentation skills.
- Experience with EPC projects in the UK power industry would be considered a strong advantage.
To find out more, talk to Steve Guest on 01642 456300 or if you want send him a message by email: email@example.com
Let’s see if we can negotiate your way to a better job.
Everybody will receive a response