Sales and Proposals Engineer
Do you have a formal qualification in process engineering and solid technical experience in sales and marketing?
Our client is a world leading organisation in the field of the development, installation and maintenance of process technologies within the international petrochemical sector. Managing projects across Europe and the Middle East they have global site teams responsible for the successful delivering of large scale construction & maintenance projects.
Due to continued success and growth, they have a requirement for a Sales and Proposals Engineer to join the company, generating additional sales within the UK and Scandinavia.
- Provide technical sales support to end customers, sales department and engineering teams as required.
- Contract review and management of projects (as required) from bid stage through purchase order to final delivery, including contractual communications with customers (internal and external)
- Involvement in bid review meetings and discussions with possible customer/site visits
- Develop solutions to customer problems using process engineering technology
- A formal qualification in process engineering
- Solid technical experience in sales and marketing
- Commercial awareness of systems and procedures, including terms of contract
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Excellent communications skills including verbal and written communication
- Strong IT skills
Location: West Sussex
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'