Technical Sales Person
Do you have a formal qualification in an engineering discipline and familiarity with CAD software?
Our client is a world leading organisation in the field of the development, installation and maintenance of process technologies within the international petrochemical sector. Managing projects across Europe and the Middle East they have global site teams responsible for the successful delivering of large scale construction & maintenance projects.
Due to continued success and growth, they have a requirement for an internal Technical Sales Person to join the company.
- Providing sales and administrative support for routine enquiries.
- Preparation and negotiation of sales proposals in UK, Scandinavia and other territories as required.
- Liaising with key suppliers with respect to pricing and delivery lead times
- Input and maintenance of records within the CRM and other project tracking software as required.
- A formal qualification in an engineering discipline
- Familiarity with CAD software would be advantageous
- Commercial awareness of systems and procedures, including terms of contract, logistics and shipping, preparation of drawings, project documentation and invoicing and accounts
- Excellent communications skills including verbal and written communication
- Strong IT skills (ability to manipulate data in spreadsheets and CRM databases)
Location: West Sussex
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'