Do you have previous experience in a procurement or purchasing position within an Engineering business?
Our clients are world leading Subsea Engineering Specialist with an extensive workforce engaged in assignments worldwide and due to the ongoing business requirements and team dynamics, they are looking for an Assistant Buyer who can assist with continuity of service, during a period of maternity leave.
- Assist in all matters relating to the supply of goods and services to meet business requirements
- Support in the identification, sourcing and purchasing of goods and services appropriate to business procedures
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of Key Framework Agreements
- Negotiate prices/rates, programs, scope of works, terms and conditions, etc
- Help to produce financial data, identify errors and solve problems regarding complex invoice queries
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of GCSE in Maths and English, ideally NVQ L3
- Working towards membership of CIPS would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a procurement or purchasing position within an Engineering business
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Confident and organised when dealing with customers and external suppliers
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'