Do you hold a Degree qualification in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Biochemical Engineering?
Based in Teesside our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the industrial bioprocessing sector. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to ongoing success they are now looking to recruit a Downstream Scientist to work as part of the existing technical team, helping to ensure the delivery of project requirements.
- Perform experimental work and generating technical data for downstream development programmes
- Design, develop and scale-up of downstream processes for the purification of biopharmaceuticals and the use of relevant analytical techniques
- Hold a Degree qualification in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or Biochemical Engineering
- Ideally hold a relevant MSc or PhD qualification
- Experience in an applied research or industrial environment, preferably in a downstream role
- Practical laboratory experience of purifying biologics and the analysis of process samples
- Experience of working in a laboratory or plant and have previous experience of data analysis and reporting findings
- Knowledge and experience of chromatography and filtration systems and performing associated analysis is desirable
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'