Principal Scientist/Engineer – Process Technology
Do you hold a Degree qualification and ideally a PhD or Chartership in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry and experience in Process Technology?
Based in Teesside our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the Chemical, Biotechnology and Petrochemical sectors. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to ongoing success they are now looking to recruit a Principal Scientist/Engineer to specialise in scale-up batch and continuous production, of formulations and raw materials used in the formulation industry.
- Lead development of Process Technology practice within Formulation and ensure that development aligns with Formulation business strategy
- Translate Process Technology strategy and practice into deliverable plans
- Build, maintain and exploit a network of relevant international external stakeholders, customers, partners, research organisations and authorities
- Represent Formulation in networks and discuss and lobby for projects and future developments
- Provide specific technical support to the Business Development Team relating to proposal/project development and direct customer engagement
- Must hold a Degree qualification and ideally a PhD or Chartership in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Experience in Process Technology, preferably having had industrial experience in the Formulation area
- Demonstrated laboratory experience in both batch and continuous scale-up of liquid formulations and raw materials
- Effectively use Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'