Senior Office Administrator
Do you hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Business Administration and significant experience of working within a busy office environment?
Based in Teesside our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the Chemical, Biotechnology and Petrochemical sectors. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to ongoing success they are now looking to recruit a Senior Office Administrator to provide administrative support services to the company.
- Assist with new starter and induction process to ensure a smooth introduction for new recruits
- Provide diary management for senior managers ensuring priorities are met
- Arrange meetings by liaising with customers on dates and times and also format and prepare agendas and papers for these meetings
- Provide cover for booking and monitoring meeting rooms and hot desks
- Support the training and developing of Office Administrators within the team
- Ensuring the archive area is maintained to ISO9001 standard and appropriate logs updated
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Business Administration
- An IT related qualification would be advantage for this role
- Significant experience of working within a busy office environment is essential
- Experience of using various IT software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident and with the ability to work on their own initiative whilst maintaining a high standard of service
- Must be willing to travel between sites to provide cover where required
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'