Do you hold a Degree qualification in Marketing or Business related discipline with previous experience of working in a marketing communications role?
Based in Teesside our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the Chemical, Biotechnology and Petrochemical sectors. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to ongoing success they are now looking to recruit a Communications Executive to support the development and delivery of marketing campaigns that promote the business offerings and result in sales and partnership opportunities.
- Lead overall campaign strategy and end-to-end campaign delivery
- Create targeted direct and email campaigns to highly targeted audiences with diverse characteristics
- Manage dissemination activities for CR&D projects
- Produce targeted presentations with clear value propositions for business development team delivery
- Manage internal events and presence at external conference
- Candidates must hold a Degree qualification in Marketing or Business related discipline
- Previous experience of working in a marketing communications role (agency or in-house)
- Experience in translating complex, technical principals into high quality marketing material
- Be highly organised and enable to plan and manage your workload, campaigns, events and exhibitions
- Hold strong communication skills
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'