IT Systems Analyst/Programmer – Industrial Sector
Do you have a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent in IT subjects and an extensive range of IT skills across computer hardware/software?
This is a unique opportunity to join an International Utilities organisation in a position that is business critical for our client. The role requires a skilled and experienced IT Systems Analyst/Programmer to take the lead in the analysis, design and delivery of IT projects across a major Industrial Site.
- Provide both 1st and 2nd level IT Support across the whole business and several external customers
- Manage, lead and undertake IT projects to deliver within the agreed timescales and budgets
- Provide specialist IT support, troubleshooting and consultancy to ensure high availability of business critical applications and systems
- Share knowledge and train colleagues in specialist IT Systems
- Be available to support the business during ‘out of core hour’ working time
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent in IT subjects
- An extensive range of IT skills across computer hardware/software
- The ability to work in a complex technical environment and confidently resolve complex problems
- Maintain appropriate databases schema’s and project documentation
- In-depth understanding of desktop and LAN technical domains
- Ability to work both alone and as a team member
- Work to a high professional and personal standard in a disciplined manner to agreed standards and processes
- High standard of analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible approach to work, with a self-driven attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate complex topics into workable solutions
- Ability to work methodically, with high attention to detail
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'