Senior Laboratory Technician
Do you have a degree in Chemistry or equivalent with experience working in a lab environment?
Don’t let your talent go to waste? This influential role with an innovative formulation chemical producer will inject new energy into your career.
You’ll be playing a key role in undertaking practical experiments, analysing and reporting on collected data to support the technical team in the application of this high specification product. And you’ll be part of a highly supportive, successful business.
Where you fit in:
- Reporting to the Coatings Development Manager, you’ll take care of all the planning and conducting of complex practical experiments to generate dispersion and integration understanding of the product.
- You’ve tackled a similar job before, so understanding that lab equipment and the facilities need to be in good working order and that the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment will part of your day to day already.
- You’ll need to present your results to the rest of the technical team and provide preparations of samples to customers. Also, you’ll be contributing to the development of original in-house testing capabilities.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a Lab environment goes without saying, as does a Chemistry Degree or an equivalent qualification. However, experience of formulating and testing coating materials or products would be a massive plus for this role.
- Working professionally in a small company environment also won’t phase you, this company is growing so it won’t be an SME for long. However, you are already a self-motivated, disciplined and positive person and won’t need to have too many Managers looking over your shoulder