Senior Research Technician – Materials & High Throughput
Do you hold a relevant chemistry qualification and have industrial experience with the formulation sector?
Based in the North East our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the industrial bioprocessing sector. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to ongoing success they are now looking to recruit a Senior Research Technician to work within a Materials Science and High-Throughput Formulation team. You will be running, cleaning and maintaining process measurement and high-throughput formulation automated equipment.
- Discussing project needs; set up, plan and execute scientific experiments and report results to agreed timescales
- Generate data to support delivery of key innovation projects
- Apply a range of analytical and measurement techniques to characterise and determine material properties
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment to ensure it operates in a safe and efficient manner and is available to meet customer needs
- Candidates must hold an A Level in Chemistry
- Ideally hold a Degree qualification within Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Must hold industrial experience within a formulation sector
- Experience in formulation process or measurement equipment would be preferable
- Must hold the ability to use Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint