Do you have relevant Draughting qualifications and are an Advanced 2D AutoCAD user with experience?
Our clients are world leading Subsea Engineering Specialist with an extensive workforce engaged in assignments worldwide. Due to new project wins and on-going business requirements, they are looking for an additional Design Draughtsperson to assist with the preparation of Technical drawings.
- Complete 2D and 3D drawings in accordance with company procedures
- Provide support as required with draughting services for other internal departments
- Assistance the Engineering Management teams with the implementation of new ideas
- Work within project teams to assist in marine vessel mobilisation’s
- Compile as build drawings and supporting at work sites as required
- Produce all drawing types as required such as – Structural Fabrications, Machining Details, Layouts, Lift Studies, etc.
- Challenge designs and input parameters to ensure fit for purpose, robust and cost effective solutions are being developed.
- Relevant Draughting qualifications
- Advanced 2D AutoCAD user with experience utilising 3D packages such as Inventor
- Experience of setting out structural steel fabrications
- Experience of producing operational drawings
- Ideally candidates will have experience of working with vessel structural drawings
- Good knowledge of welding, fabrication and machining is essential
Location: County Durham
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'