Engineering Project Manager
Are you educated to degree level within an Engineering discipline with Prince2 or equivalent and have 3-5 years’ experience of frontline project management?
Our client is a world leading Technology Company who delivers innovative products, services and solutions to a number of niche market sectors. Due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Project Manager who will enable them to continue to service their existing client base, as well as assist with the development of new products and services.
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet the needs of the end user
- Select, lead and motivate your team, both internally and externally
- Monitor tasks to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Identify and manage risks to ensure projects can be delivered on time, implementing any changes throughout the process
- Report regularly to management and the end user
- Educated to degree level within an Engineering discipline with Prince2 or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience of frontline project management
- Knowledge of embedded systems design and integration would be advantageous
- Experience of managing product development, using internal and external resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to motivate teams to ensure targets are met
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'