Senior Pipeline Risk Engineer
Are you Degree Qualified in an Engineering or related field with several years’ proven risk related project experience?
Leading engineering consultancy who work closely with numerous International Clients within the Oil & Gas sector and offer a range of services aimed at maintaining pipeline integrity and extending the service life of assets has a new opportunity at their North East base.
Through their continued expansion they are looking to recruit a Senior Engineer on a permanent basis to join their growing Integrity Management team.
- Facilitate client facing risk workshops
- Develop and implement risk and reliability tools, models and processes
- Work closely and effectively with both internal and external clients
- Develop business within relevant engineering fields
- Develop and implement an integrity management system.
- Degree Qualified in an Engineering or related field
- Several years’ proven risk related project experience
- Strong background in risk identification / management and mitigation processes
- Solid knowledge of relevant codes, standards and best practices
- An excellent communicator with a track record in delivering technical presentations and developing reports
- Experience in pipeline / plant integrity management and risk analysis
- Previous experience with the development and implementation of pipeline / plant risk algorithms
- Experience of leading a project team
- Knowledge of inspection techniques including in-line inspection (ILI)
- Technical background in the development and implementation of risk based inspection systems in accordance with API 580 / 581 / 584
- Experience of working with integrity management software systems
- Development of Technical and Commercial Proposals
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'