Embedded Software Engineer
Are you educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of 2 years’ embedded software experience?
Our client is a world leading Technology Company who delivers innovative products, services and solutions to a number of niche market sectors. Due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit an experienced Embedded Software Engineer who thrives on creating unique solutions in order to deliver business critical software projects in an efficient and professional manner.
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet the needs of the end user
- Contribute to and implement system designs
- Actively contribute to the process of continuous improvement
- Monitor tasks to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ embedded software experience
- Essential knowledge of C/C++ programming, C# development with an understanding of systematic and device datasheets
- Experience of Electronic hardware design and PLC programming is desirable, but not essential
- Must be able to gain Security Clearance
Techconsult UK Ltd operates as both an 'Employment Agency' and 'Employment Business'