Senior IC Design Engineer
If your a qualified Electronics or Electrical Engineer with an emphasis on RF, analogue and mixed-signal design then this could be just the opportunity for you
Our client is a world leader in ultra-low-cost flexible electronics, and they develop unique technology within flexible integrated circuits which can be embedded into everyday objects. Using low-cost silicon-based ICs they support a range of functionality including Radio-frequency identification and Near-field communication. Due to ongoing success they are now recruiting for a Senior IC Design Engineer to join their R&D team at their Cambridge site. You will develop mixed-signal blocks and RF integrated circuits using the company’s unique flexible technology.
- Carry out RF, Analogue and mixed signal very-large-scale integration design and evaluation
- Perform concept and feasility studies
- Carry our IC layout, Simulations and design verifications
- Document all relevant product and design information so it can be used to educate others on novel techniques and guidance on product usage
- Define, conduct and analyse data from product performance characterisation
Experience & Qualifications
- Candidates will hold a Masters or PhD qualification within Electronics or Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF, analogue and mixed-signal design
- Hold a track record of innovation in VLSI design and layout
- Demonstrate experience with SPICE, extracted and mixed-mode simulations and verification tools
- Ideally hold robust digital design experience, such as
- You will hold strong scripting ability using Unix/Linux, sh, perl, C, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with internal and external partners
- Strong report writing and technical presentation abilities